It is called –Sesame seeds in English, til in Hindi, ellu in Malayalam, Tamil, and Kannada and Nuvvulu in Telugu.
It is one of the traditional snack/sweets in the southern part of India, ingredients are Sesame seeds, Jaggery, water, and Ghee.
This snack stays good for many days if maintained in an airtight container very nutritious and healthy snack for all age group, these energy bars are a crunchy healthy snack which will be a good replacement for candy bars.
Sesame/Ellumittai are of two types. White and Black.
White ones are good sources of calcium.
Black ones are rich in iron. Be it for diabetes, blood pressure, or delayed menstrual cycle, these seeds just make so much advantageous when consumed well.
- Sesame Seed Benefits: Prized in Ayurveda for its ability to generate heat and energy in the body and its beauty and hair benefits, sesame seeds are loaded with nutrition that makes it a must-have in your winter diet.
- Sesame seeds are a loaded source of natural oils, lignans, antioxidants, protein, dietary fiber, and vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, B-vitamins and vitamin E according to the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.
- Sesame seeds help in Hair growth, boosts skin health, and boost dental health.
- Aids digestion, stabilize blood pressure, boosts bone health.
- Sesame seeds have Anti-ageing properties
- We would like to offer this wonderful snack/sweet for our children and others at home that is not only healthy but delicious too.
We supply different grades and packing as per the buyer’s requirement. We assure you of the best quality.
By Air Cargo: 3 to 6 days
By Sea Cargo: 10 to 15 days